Thursday, October 22, 2009

IT'S BEEN FOREVER







It seems like it's been forever since I posted last. Life got in the way, and now I have to pay the piper. I've so much to catch up on.

One thing I've accomplished is finally renovating my shop called www.goldcrestdesign.etsy.com. It has been a long time since I put in new items, but that has now changed. Gold Crest Design has accessories such as hair accessories, flowers and much more to come. Just so you get a taste here are a few items.

I've had to catch up with www.goldcrestbags.etsy.com as well.
Soo, I made a line of mini clutches that are perfect for the upcoming holiday season. They also will make a great gift for someone special (especially since the price is right). Here are two just to whet your appetite.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you posting again! You have so many lovely things in your two shops.

    ReplyDelete