Monday, September 28, 2009

A DOLL GUIDE - FOR EVERY POCKET














Dolls mean different things to different people. There is a large and varied collection of "dolls" on etsy. There are show dolls, stuffed animals, characters and cuddly dolls that live every day with their playmate. The prices vary from $7.20 to $425.
I hope there is something here for you. Next month I will do another doll guide, so keep looking.

1.www.twinklekids2.etsy.com 2.www.raptorbaby.etsy.com 3.www.customteddys.etsy.com 4.www.sue114.etsy.com 5.www.susiemcmahon.etsy.com 6.www.amyjoshandmade.etsy.com
7.www.cappomaggi.etsy.com 8.www.zouzoudesign.etsy.com
9.www.maggiesraggedyinn.etsy.com 10.www.earthsouljar.etsy.com
11. www.fancybelleboutique.etsy.com 12.www.shellylampshire.etsy.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my doll!
    :) Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great variety of dolls. Thanks for including my Batman Monkey. He is enjoying all the attention

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog Miriam. I love dolls and have my own collection, too. I am looking forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my doll. This was a great gift idea blog :)
    Susann
    sue114.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dolls!! Thanks so much for featuring my Emma Belle doll! :)

    ReplyDelete