Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CREATIVE CONTEST

For the month of October, from the 1st of the month until midnight on the 21st of October I will be running a contest.
To enter the contest a design (a sketch) for an eye glass case has to be submitted. The materials used can be leather, or fabric (probably solid color fabric so it can be replicated). It can include applique, etc. To submit your design, just email me at goldcrestbags@gmail.com. You must include your full name.
The winner will receive their design made with the materials indicated. Shipping will be free.
I will also feature that design in my etsy shop with the designers name indicated.
I will sift through the designs. The final five designs will be posted on this blog on October 22. You can than vote for the design that you deem the finest.
Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool...I need to enter this I need something very creative to keep up with my glasses, I lose a pair a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. May steel that idea with a little change sometime next year

    Nora

    ReplyDelete