Wednesday, May 18, 2011

THE GROOM - ON A SHOE STRING










I was really surprised to find that there a very few items available on etsy for a really elegant look for a man. Than when I looked for different price ranges to show the different "sizes of shoe strings", very often there just wasn't.

Well, here is my selection to make your day special. There are boutonnieres, bow ties, ties, and suits.

I hope you find some thing that fits - in your " shoe string size".

1.www.jiggyjewels.etsy.com

2.www.g
ardensidestudio.etsy.com
3.www.machetensons.etsy.com
4.www.michelenassaney.etsy.com
5.www.bagzetoile.etsy.com
6.www.handmadebyemy.etsy.com
7.www.machetensons.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget Vintage !

    I have vintage Cuff links , Tie Tack, Tie bars and Belt Buckle in my etsy store.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Vintageday?section_id=5379970

    ReplyDelete