Monday, November 1, 2010

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN - GIFT GUIDE







It's that time of year again. What to buy for whom. Usually I love to find items that, even though they are reasonably priced will warm someones heart.

Then I thought maybe this time I should focus on something else. I found myself thinking of the most important women in our lives - our grandmothers, mothers, wives, aunts, sisters, etc. It would be appropriate to find something to help them stay toasty warm and enhance their loveliness.

Here is a collection of beautiful, lovely shawls. I love them all.

1.www.ayca.etsy.com 2.www.theprettyone.etsy.com
3.www.jasminecreations.etsy.com 4.www.sweetknitting.etsy.com
5.www.levintovich.etsy.com 6.www.tylerraesboutique.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my shawl in your lovely blog :)Coinsidancely I design this shawl for my mother.I crochet this with love & care...

    ReplyDelete